RRB Recruitment 2018: A news that all the aspirants who are waiting for jobs in Indian Railways are here. In the latest notification related to RRB Recruitment 2018 by Ministry of Railways, the government has extended the Upper Age Limit. This will be applicable for all the categories for Railways’ Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician & Level 1 posts. Railway Minister Piyush Goyal also took to Twitter and posted the same.
According to an official press release by Ministry of Railways., “Ministry of Railways has extended the relaxation in Upper Age Limit for all categories.” Also, the release confirms, “Last date of submission of application would be extended suitably.” Moreover, “Option to take exam in regional languages like Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Odiya and others will be available to the candidates,” the release added.
TOP POINTS TO KNOW:-
The Railway ministry has decided to extend the relation in upper age limit for the recruitment of Group C Level I & II posts.
– The last date of submission of the application would be extended accordingly.
– From now on the questions of the exam will also be available in regional languages such as Malayalam, Tamil, Odiya, Kannada amongst others.
– Earlier, the ministry had announced one of the largest recruitment processes in the world for 89409 posts in Group C Level I & Level II.
– The recruitment is open to aspirants who have passed class Xth & ITI for Group Level I posts. While for Group C Level II posts candidates should have passed Class Xth & ITI or diploma in engineering or a graduation in engineering.
– Candidates who are interested to apply for the posts must be in the age group of 18-28 and must have cleared matriculation exams. Apart from this they should have an industrial training certificate (ITI) or diploma in engineering or a graduation in engineering.
– Aspirants for the railways recruitment should be in the age group 18-28 who have passed class 10th and have an industrial training certificate (ITI) or diploma in engineering or a graduation in engineering.
– The age group is 18-31 for Group C Level I and who have passed Class X and have an industrial training certificate (ITI). Candidates can visit the official website indianrailways.gov.in to check the details.
Calculate your income tax post budget 2018 through this Income Tax Calculator, get latest news on Budget 2018 and Auto Expo 2018. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.