1. Cabinet has approved the proposal to implement a new fisheries policy in place of the existing fishery policy in the state.
2. The proposal for sanctioning the formation of District Strike Force cadre by dissolving the posts of Assistant constables in the state has been approved. This will remove the discrepancy related to the salary of the assistant constables in police department and all the assistant constables of the state will get a regular pay scale.
3. In view of the Transfer Policy 2022, Cabinet has decided to constitute a Cabinet Sub-Committee, and on the basis of suggestion/recommendation of this sub-committee, the approval of the Hon’ble Chief Minister would be obtained.
4. Cabinet has approved the draft of Chhattisgarh Appropriation Bill, 2022, for the presentation of the first supplementary estimate year 2022-2023 in the Legislative Assembly.
5. The draft of the Salary and Allowances Amendment Bill 2022 of the Honorable Speaker, Deputy Speaker, Leader of the Opposition and Members of the Legislative Assembly was approved.
6. The draft of the amendment bill, 2022 in the Chhattisgarh Ministers (Salaries and Allowances) Act, 1972 was approved.
7. Cabinet has approved the proposal of increasing the limit under the voluntary grant of Hon’ble Chief Minister from Rs.40 crores to Rs.70 crores per annum.
8. The proposal to provide relaxation of 06 months in minimum period of 05 years for the promotion from area coordinator to the post of Chief Executive Officer, Janpad Panchayat was approved.
9. To meet the excise revenue target for the year 2022-23 as well as to meet the requirement of additional amount for the development of gauthans and other development activities, Cabinet has approved the proposal to increase the “Additional Excise Duty”.
10. Necessary amendments were made in the process of granting compassionate appointment to the dependent family member in case of untimely death of the officers/employees of the dissolved Transport Corporation.
11. The proposal of Chhattisgarh Ground Water (Management and Regulation) Bill-2022, was approved.
12. Cabinet has approved the prooposal to extend the date for one-time settlement of tax dues on motor vehicles before and after the formation of Chhattisgarh State Scheme-2020 from April 1, 2022 to March 2023.
13. The proposal to exempt the outstanding road tax of Rs 99.95 lakh on city buses for a total of 24 months from April 2020 to March 2022 was approved.
14. Cabinet has approved the proposal to provide Stand Alone Rolling Mills under HV-4 category steel industry with the concession in energy cess under special relief package of State Government from 01 July 2022 to 31 March 2023, so that it may sustain the competition despite the challenges of industrial and economic slowdown.
15. The draft of the amendment bill in Chhattisgarh Electricity Duty Act, 1949 was approved.