Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that just like a bird does not keep its children in the nest, but teaches them to fly, similarly we will provide opportunities to our youth to learn various skills and prepare themselves for employment by not giving them unemployment allowance
The implementation of Mukhya Mantri Yuva Kaushal Kamai Yojana will start from July 1. In this, the youth of the state will learn skills by associating with the best establishments, they will also learn and earn.
At least Rs 8 thousand will be given to such youth every month. Establishments will also give a separate amount on their behalf.
A new and Atmanirbhar Madhya Pradesh will be built only with the cooperation of the youth.
The state government is ready to make all possible arrangements and provide necessary cooperation so that the youth can fulfill their dreams and be successful.
In this chain, the youth policy of the state is being launched today.
Chouhan was addressing the Youth Mahapanchayat at the Motilal Nehru Stadium in the capital Bhopal on the martyrdom day of Shaheed Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev.
Medical Education Minister Vishwas Sarang, Sports and Youth Welfare Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia, Higher Education Minister Dr. Mohan Yadav, Minister of State for School Education (Independent Charge) Inder Singh Parmar were present.
Olympian Vivek Sagar Prasad, musician and lyricist Meghdeep Bose and entrepreneur Anubhav Dubey were specially present in the programme of young achievers.
The Chief Minister welcomed the youth who came to the Youth Mahapanchayat by showering flowers.
Chouhan inaugurated the youth portal and launched the youth policy by unveiling the booklet of the state youth policy.
The Chief Minister transferred Rs 17 crore 94 lakh in the accounts of 20 thousand 937 beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Jan-Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana, Rs 175 crore for the education of 3 thousand 182 students studying in institutions of the country and state under Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana, Rs 4 crore 38 lakh 80 thousand prize money to 132 players who won 66 medals for the state in the 36th games.
Remembering Amar Shaheed Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru on their Balidan Diwas, Chief Minister Shri Chouhan said that the country got independence only because of the struggle and sacrifice of freedom fighters.
Youth Mahapanchayat was organized on the balidan diwas of the martyrs with the aim of keeping the young generation connected with their sacrifice.
Chouhan said that a grand, glorious, powerful, and prosperous India is being built under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The Chief Minister said that with the initiative of Prime Minister Modi, the country has become familiar with the struggle and sacrifice of known, unknown and lost heroes of freedom.
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s statue has been installed at India Gate. Statues and memorials of tribal revolutionaries have also been built in Madhya Pradesh.
Swami Vivekananda is the main source of inspiration for the youth of the country. Swami ji believed that there is no work that we cannot do. Youth should not consider themselves poor. According to Prime Minister Shri Modi, this is the best generation of Amrit Kaal. You are the children of the nation and the state along with your parents. The state government is committed for the all-round development and bright future of the youth.
Chief Minister’s announcements for youth welfare
- A separate merit list will be prepared for admission in MBBS and BDS for students studying in government schools of the state. For this, 5 percent seats will be reserved in colleges.
- State level youth commission will be reconstituted in the state by 5th April.
- Youth budget will be prepared from next year. It will be monitored that how much amount has been allocated for youth welfare and in which schemes and how much work has been done on them.
- Khelo MP Youth Games will be organised every year. It has been decided to invest about Rs. 750 crore on sports and sports infrastructure from the next financial year. Sports education will be made compulsory in schools, yoga will be encouraged. A playground will be developed in every village.
- Global Skill Park in Bhopal will start this year and new Global Skill Parks will be built in Gwalior, Jabalpur, Sagar and Rewa.
- Chief Minister Shri Chouhan announced to implement Mukhyamantri Yuva Kaushal Kamai Yojana in the state. The youth will have the opportunity to learn and earn in the scheme. A provision of one thousand crore has been made for this in the budget. Registration for the scheme will start from June 1. The application will be made on a specially developed portal. In the scheme, eligible establishments have been added for training youths in sectors such as industry, service sector, chartered accountant, trade, technologies related to Industry 4.0. The youths will be given an amount of at least 8 thousand rupees every month.
- Incubator seats will be increased 10 times in the state. Student, mentor, startup, innovation and ecosystem based development will be done by setting up more than 10 incubators in government and private engineering colleges of the state.
- Will provide basic and advanced courses for the youth to learn German and Japanese languages.
- Employment Exchange will be made a platform of Gig Works, not limited to traditional employment, so that more and more skilled youths can be given experience and employment opportunities.
- Student Innovation Fund will be created in the state at a cost of Rs. 100 crore to encourage students to start business at the university level with the start-up policy.
- Vivekananda Youth Resource Centres will be set up at the district level in the state, in which arrangements will be made to help in providing benefits of various schemes including career guidance, counselling, mentoring, library.
- Fellowship will be given to the youth to promote traditional and tribal folk art.
- One-time examination fee and registration facility is being started to participate in the recruitment process for all government posts in the state. In this, the participant will have to register only once in a year.
- Free accommodation facility will be given on priority in the Madhya Pradesh Bhavan located in New Delhi to youths who have passed the written examination of central examinations and are invited to Delhi for interview.
- On the lines of Maa Tujhe Pranam Yojana, Yuva Anubhav Yatras will be started for selected youths from the state to know their state and culture.It is important to adopt an eco-friendly lifestyle
Chief Minister Shri Chouhan said that Prime Minister Shri Modi is constantly motivating the youth to adopt lifestyle for the environment. It is also necessary for the youths to contribute on their part in conserving the environment and leaving the earth safe for the next generation. Mentioning his own resolve to plant saplings every day, Chief Minister Shri Chouhan inspired the youths to contribute in the interest of the society. Chief Minister Shri Chouhan said that it is necessary for everyone to work at individual level for saving water, electricity and energy.
Be aware of youth, health and mental health
Chief Minister Shri Chouhan said that the youths should also be aware of their health and mental health. New challenges are emerging due to excessive use of other digital resources including mobile. Alerting the youths about the dangers of drug use, Chief Minister Shri Chouhan said that from April 1, the ahatas built near liquor shops are being closed in the state. Those who consume liquor in parks, roads and other public places will be punished. Strict action will be taken against the persons engaged in illegal trade of drugs.
Young achievers shared their experiences
Nationally and internationally renowned young achievers of Madhya Pradesh also shared their experiences in the Youth Mahapanchayat. Shri Anubhav Dubey, entrepreneur and founder of Chai Sutta Bar, said that “We will sell franchise to whites and every person will kiss the soil of our country and state with the tea served in Kulhad.” The “Chai Sutta Bar” launched with this idea has become a global brand today. Shri Dubey said that the enthusiasm of the youths is reflected in the thoughts and actions of Chief Minister Shri Chouhan.
Renowned musician and lyricist Shri Meghdeep Bose said that the encouragement given by Chief Minister Shri Chouhan to the art and culture in the state and the prestigious programmes focused on music in the state gave him inspiration and opportunities to move ahead in the field of music. Shri Bose also appreciated the improvement in the state’s roads over the years. Olympian Shri Vivek Sagar Prasad said that it is not easy to move ahead in the field of sports. Chief Minister Shri Chouhan is making every possible effort to encourage sports activities in the state. International level sports infrastructure and guidance of coaches are available in the state.
Chief Minister Shri Chouhan presented awards to State Youth Award winners Shri Ankit Lakhera, Shri Shubham Chouhan, Sushri Saina Qureshi, Sushri Sakshi Bhardwaj, Kumari Muskan Ahirwar and Shri Shruti Tiwari..
The young achievers shared their experiences of success with the participants of the Mahapanchayat. A large number of students including youth beneficiaries of various welfare schemes, young achievers from different walks of life, students and young professionals participated. Youths from Bhopal, Raisen, Sehore, Rajgarh, Vidisha, Indore, Ujjain, Dewas, Agar Malwa, Shajapur, Harda, Narmadapuram, Sagar, Guna and Ashoknagar also participated in the mahapanchayat. Youth from all other districts of the state connected virtually.