Jabalpur. BJP national president Amit Shah has reached Jabalpur on a one day tour. Shah will hold a meeting of the Regional Election Management Committee and the Core Committee here. Where he will win the election. Given the forthcoming assembly elections, Amit Shah has reached Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh after his visit to Chhattisgarh. Before this, Narmada worship will be done at Shah Bhedghat.
Here, Shivratra’s minister Narottam Mishra has said that wherever BJP President Amit Shah has gone, the BJP government has been formed there. At the same time, he is tensed on Congress President Rahul Gandhi, where he has lost the Congress where he has been defeated.
The PCC chief Kamal Nath says that the BJP’s land is going down in the state, so the BJP President has repeatedly come to visit Madhya Pradesh.
Earlier, he was welcomed at the Dumna airport of Jabalpur, Chief Minister of the state, Mr. Shivraj Singh Chauhan, Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar, State President Rakesh Singh, senior leader Kailash Vijayvargiya, Narottam Mishra welcomed Amit Shah.
Meeting in Bhedaghat, safety tight
– Amit Shah from the airport has left for Bhedhaghat. Where he will hold the meeting of the election management committee. There will be selected 26 leaders from the state. After this, in the evening, he will discuss more than 300 workers in the Gulzar Hotel on social media agenda during the elections.
Welcoming from airport to Bhedaghat
– Amit Shah has left for Bhedhaghat from Dumna airport. In the welcome of BJP National President Amit Shah, welcome pumps have been installed from everywhere to airport to Bharaghat. Where party President Amit Shah is being welcomed. Firstly Amit Shah greeted the workers at the Welcome Pandal on Dumna Airport.
Congress woman leader arrested before opposition
Before the opposition of BJP National President Amit Shah, many Congress leaders including the Women Congress have arrested 25 activists in front of Rajiv Gandhi statue in Nawabridge. Women workers were wearing black clothes They are protesting the incident of throwing eggs on Hardik Patel’s car. Police suspect that black flags can be shown in the way of Amit Shah, hence strict security arrangements have been made.
Focus on 93 seats in Mahakaushal-Vindhya and Bundelkhand
– The BJP is eyeing 93 assembly constituencies of Bundelkhand, Mahakola and Vindhya’s four divisions. In the last elections, 63 seats here came in the BJP’s account, but this time there is an outrage against the existing legislators in more than half the seats.
– Immediately after the Congress president Rahul Gandhi’s Mandsaur tour, Shah is coming to Jabalpur. Party sources say that on Tuesday, Shah can give Rahul the answer of the farmers’ debt waiver announcement.
Discussion on these issues
Shah wants to make preparations for both elections simultaneously. The reason behind this is that in November-December, it is being discussed within the party regarding Assembly elections in four states, including MP, that the elections of these states along with Lok Sabha elections will also be held.
– If this is agreed upon then the electoral preparation will be accordingly accordingly. That is why the BJP is already preparing to activate them by creating committees.
However, Amit Shah will also take feedback from the farmers’ movement, along with chief minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan, Narendra Singh Tomar, state party president Rakesh Singh and the organization Maha Suhas Bhagat.
– The meeting of the cabinet meeting on Tuesday due to Amit Shah’s visit has been postponed. It will be on June 15.